Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sitting, Waiting, Wishing

Hello!

My name is Emma Hauser. I am a junior mathematics major, biology minor at Saint Michael's College in northern Vermont. The fall semester started about four weeks ago, and I can't tell you how busy I already am! I haven't really had time to start thinking about my trip, until last Wednesday at about three in the afternoon.
It was then when I received an email from SIT study abroad to let me know my application was under review, and I would know whether or not to buy a plane ticket to Tanzania within the next three weeks!!
Over the past week I have been checking my email more than ever, waiting for their decision. It has to come within the next two weeks, so I will keep you all updated!

But until then,
Usiku mwema (Good night... I think )
-Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment